Information about a file component in a SIS file. More...|
Information about a file component in a SIS file.
The file can be for multiple languages, in which case a single
instance holds pointers to contents for all languages.
|SisRC fillFrom (uint8_t* buf, int* base, off_t len, SISFile* sisFile)
Populate the fields.
|buf||The buffer to read from.
|base||The index to start reading from, which is updated
when the record is successfully read.
|len||The length of the buffer.
|sisFile||The container SISFile.
|uint8_t* getFilePtr (int fileNo)
Return a pointer to the file data for the file for the specified
|void setMainDrive (char drive)
1 if multiple language versions, otherwise 0.
Type of file.
- 0. Standard file.
- 1. Text file to display during installation.
- 2. SIS component.
- 3. File to run during installation/removal.
- 4. Does not exist yet, but will be created when app is run, so
it should not be removed during an upgrade.
If file type is 1:
- 0. Continue.
- 1. Yes, No (skip next file).
- 2. Yes, No (abort installation).
If file type is 3:
- 0. Run during installation.
- 1. Run during removal.
- 2. Run during both installation and removal.
|Generated by: firstname.lastname@example.org on Sat Aug 10 18:46:04 2002, using kdoc 2.0a36.|